We recently moved about an hour and a half away from our home because my husband got a job. We weren't sure when or where he would find employment. It seems scary to move away from my support network, especially because I just had a baby. One comforting thing is that I know wherever we go, we will have a ward family that will welcome us. I know that I will have a place to make friends where we will be able to help each other no matter where we are.
Because of Christ we are never alone. So it makes sense that His church would provide that same comfort to it's members.
I pray that I can be in touch with the spirit so that I can provide friendship to those who stand in need. That I can fulfill my covenant to comfort those that stand in need of comfort, and give the comfort I have been given to others.



No comments:
Post a Comment